The Eucharist is central to the spiritual lives of Catholic. Attendance at Mass not only strengthens our soul but also provides us with an opportunity for Christian fellowship.
During the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, these resources will be helpful in maintaining our spiritual practices and coping with a difficult time.
We also need to find safe ways to reach out and interact with family and friends. Please do not be alone. Let family and friends know your needs or reach out to someone you think might be in need.
U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops - Bible and Daily Readings
On-Line Masses & Diocesan Spirituality Recommendations
Many dioceses have suspended Mass or dispensed with the obligation to attend. For a complete list of the situation in California dioceses click here. Some of the dioceses already stream or broadcast Mass on a daily or weekly basis. Feel free to check out any of these resources from California’s dioceses.
- Mass with Pope Francis
- Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Archdiocese of San Francisco
- Diocese of Monterey
- Diocese or Oakland
- Diocese of Orange
Diocese of Sacramento
- Holy Week streaming and video schedule
- Livestream of Masses
- Worship Resources
- At-Home Resources for Families & Faith Formation
- Diocese of San Bernardino
- Diocese of San Diego
- In addition, daily, Sunday and Holy Week Masses are being offered live-streamed on our website and YouTube Channel:
- Diocese of San Jose
- Diocese of Santa Rosa
- Diocese of Stockton
- Bishop Robert Barron, Auxiliary Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Loyola Press – Ignatian Spirituality
- Weekly Reflections for Lent – US Catholic
- Lent and Easter Reflections - Catholic Health Association of the United States