Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Reverence for Life and Family
SB 128 - Physician-Assisted Suicide
- SB 128, re-introduced during a special session as ABx2-15, signed by Gov. Brown. Will not become law until 90 days after the governor ends the special session.
- SB 23-CalWORKs Eligibility
- SB 23 - made a two-year bill. Expected on Assembly floor in January. (9.4.15)
- AB 775 - passed both houses and signed by Gov. Brown.
- AB 775 Reproductive FACT Act
Promotion of Human Dignity
AB 43 & SB 38 - Personal Income Taxes: Credit: Earned Income (EITC)
- AB 43 - two-year bill
- SB 38 - two-year bill
- SB 3- Minimum Wage
- SB 3 - two-year bill
SB 124- Juveniles: Solitary Confinement
- SB 124 - two year bill